FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many weddings have you done?
- 100+. I take 25-30 weddings each year and have been shooting weddings specifically since 2012.
2. How would you describe your photography style?
- Artistic/photojournalistic. I LOVE capturing the details of the day - whether it's in your bouquet or the moment when your dad saw you in your dress for the first time.
3. Do you travel?
Yes, of course! I'll go anywhere from Wisconsin to Italy. Usual travel costs are $25/hour of driving and possible hotel costs. A few cities do not require hotel, however!
4. Who will be my second shooter?
- My husband Taylor second shoots for some weddings, but for the weekends he's not available, I have a team of regular second shooters that I trust.
5. How many edited photos will you deliver?
- I don't have a set amount of photos I deliver, but I estimate 75 photos per hour of shooting.
6. What type of equipment do you use?
- Nikon cameras. Two professional camera bodies (one as a backup)with a variety of lenses and flashes. I also have studio lighting for the occasional church family portraits.
7. How far in advance should we book?
- I open booking for the next year each January. So, this January I'll open booking for 2019 weddings. The most popular wedding months are June-October, so I recommend booking those as soon as possible.
8. How do we book?
- When you inquire, I'll send over a PDF with all sorts of details for you! You'll choose a collection and I'll send over the contract and invoice through my booking site, HoneyBook. You can sign the contract and make payments online. After I have your signed contract and a 50% retainer, your date will officially be reserved!